My counselor really helped me and still is. Love this place!
Our Mentor Location Has Multiple Services For your Convenience
Individual Counseling for All Ages
- Develop new perspectives on your life situation.
- Learn the tools and coping skills you need to deal with situations in your life as they arise.
- Understand and improve your most important relationships.
- Gain a deeper understanding of where the anxiety derives
- Learn coping skills to help de-escalate situations that cause anxiety
- Grow more patience and tolerance through mindfulness techniques
- Gain insights about your past and how it’s impacting your current depression
- Strengthen your self-worth, self-love and increase hope for the future
- Understand patterns of your relationships, build social support, strengthen current relationships
- Make requests and complaints without criticizing
- Improve listening skills and still feel heard
- Take responsibility for behaviors and make amends
Early Childhood and Teen Counseling
- Better processing, understanding and managing emotions
- Reduce undesirable behaviors and develop an awareness of their surrounding environment, family, school, and life
- Foster creative energy and imaginative thinking
Substance Abuse Counseling
Unravel the history of your substance use and identify counter-productive patterns of behavior
Understand your “triggers” and develop coping skills
Build a road to recovery with your counselor that feels like the right fit
- Find strength in your family relationships build a plan to grow based on common ground and respect
- Understand your teenager and their actions, develop a strategy built on love and trust
- Determine the steps forward in your separation, divorce, or emotional well being with your parent-child or parent-child-parent relationship
- Keep regular appointments and maintain your goals. Meeting online, in between regular visits increases client happiness and results
- Encourages children and teens to interact with a counselor because it’s a medium they understand; online chats, internet communication
- Some clients feel that the anonymity of face-to-face provides more open and honest dialogue